Each resident comes to us with his or her unique needs, and we tailor our services to meet those needs. As one of the first impressions Haven Care makes, our Administrative Assistant will be required to demonstrate excellent phone and communication skills, professionalism in communication and personal appearance, great organizational skills, task management, personal assistance to Haven Care Management, proficient computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Google applications, and more, the ability to quickly learn how to direct inquiries and to offer support in providing resources for assistance with Alzheimer’s or Dementia related diseases in a manner that helps the residents find comfort and familiarity.
Haven Care’s Administrative Assistane must be responsible, caring, and diligent. The Administrative Assistant will also maintain a reliable means of transportation with a valid driver’s license and insurance, as they may be required to run errands from time to time.
This is a part time position. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 12 PM – 4PM. The schedule is subject to change after a review period. Haven Care will provide job related training upon hire, but there are requirements that you must meet at the time of application.
*Pre-Hire Required Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate written instructions in English
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Proficiency with office equipment
- Physical ability to complete tasks as designated
- Valid driver’s license with clean DMV record
- Access to an insured and reliable vehicle
- Clean Nationwide background check
- Drug Free lifestyle
- Provide three (3) personal references and five (5) years of bonafide professional experience or evidence of enrollment in an educational program or equivalent, if work history is less than five (5) years
*We realize that there are people who have devoted their lives to taking care of others and, because of this, do not have much of an official employment history or that history is ancient. If you are an “empty nester” with little employment history, we still encourage you to apply and include details of your life experience with your application. We are highly interested in people with your experience and heart.
Take a second to send an email to Employment@HavenCareNM.com with the following information, and you’ll be on your way to employment! Before applying, please browse through the clickable open positions and view the job description.
- Position or department of interest in the subject line
- Your full name
- Preferred contact method: Email or Phone
- Best time to reach you
- Preferred shift: AM/PM/NOC/On-Call/Weekends Only/Multiple
- Don’t forget to upload and attach your Application to your email!
Save yourself extra time by attaching your resume to your email if you have one! (PDF files only please). That’s it – thanks for your interest. You’ll be hearing from us soon!
Haven Care – OFFICE
7801 Academy Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109